Welcome to Customer Support
In this section you will find the frequently asked questions and issues faced by gift recipients and gift givers.
- I can’t login using Google+ and Facebook, it gives me a continuous logging such as this
- Ensure that your browser accepts cookies. The system requires cookies to function properly.
- Ensure that your browser does not block data collection. Anti-virus plugins in browsers usually causes this issue.
- Ensure that your browser pop-ups are enabled.
- I’m a giver and I’ve paid the gifts in lieu but I haven’t received my confirmation.
- Gift givers will receive a confirmation email regarding their payment. If you don’t receive it immediately, please wait for a while as there might be delay in sending emails or check your Junk/Spam folders.
- I’ve created my gift registry and have sent emails and Facebook share. How do I know when my friends paid for the gifts in lieu?
- When your giver pays for gift(s), you will receive an email from us on the amount and the gift that was paid.
- I’ve registered and created my gift registry, is my password protected?
- Yes, users created passwords are encrypted inside the database that even the technical support can’t read your password.
- The website is using SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You will see in your browser a lock key beside the web address . This ensures the communication between the server and your browser are encrypted.
For this website technical issues, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other inquiries and feedback, reach out to Mr. Kevin Chan at email@example.com.